Google Classroom Tutorial
To help you get the best out of home learning, here’s a video explaining how to use google classroom.
– Load Google (web browser)
– Type Classroom
– Click on the second link (usually classroom.google.com)
– Use your child’s email address and password to sign in
– On the left hand side of the screen, your child’s class will be there. Click on this.
– You will then be on the ‘stream’. Work will be scheduled and posted on their or on the ‘classwork’ tab at the top.
– When completing a Google quiz, make sure you answer each question and press the submit button
– When opening a Google doc, type onto the document and when finished press ‘turn in’. This will then hand in your child’s work to their teacher.
Please let us know if you have any issues.
Thank you for your continued support!