Eating a healthy and balanced lunch is vital to a child’s learning.
Children can either bring a packed lunch or have a school dinner. We encourage all meals to be healthy and nutritious.
Universal infant free school meals
If your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2 they can have school dinners for free.
If you are entitled to free school dinners, you first need to apply for this. To apply, you can apply online:
Please still apply, even if your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2. This will ensure we receive additional money to be able to provide extra things. This is called the pupil premium.
- Reception, year 1 and year 2 – free
- Nursery – £2.20 (£11 per week)
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 – £2.20 (£11 per week)
You can make payments using ParentPay
Or pay at our main office
Please see our main office to
- Pay for school dinners
- Choose your preference of either school dinner or packed lunch for the half term
- Ask questions about free school dinners
- Let us know about your child’s diets, allergies or intolerances
If you need any help, please pop in to the main office or give us a call.